From: Pam M Pam on
I have Excel 2007. When I enter data in a cell, I can select it and
highlight it, eg., in yellow. The highlight does not display, but it shows
up on the Print preview as grey. Similar with the font color. If I select a
color, eg, red, then type, the print displays in red - until I press "enter".
The data displays black again. It also displays in print preview as black.
I checked with my MS WORD. It seems to work OK.
Any help is appreciated! What settings, etc should I check?
thanks!
From: Jacob Skaria on
Try turning off the high-contrast Accessibility Options. Check out the below
link..

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/833258

--
Jacob