From: KennyD on
I have several sheets in a spreadsheet file that have different employee
names on them. I want to copy all of the rows that have data from each sheet
onto a single sheet. Is there a macro or short cut or anything that I can
use to do this with? The reason I ask is because there are like 70+ employee
sheets and the number of rows in each sheet varies.
--
Nothing in life is ever easy - just get used to that fact.
From: Jacob Skaria on
Check out the below link by Ron de Bruin

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

--
Jacob