From: Nickis on
Hi,
I am using Excel 2007 and have created a query tool/workbook that contains a
linked table worksheet from sharepoint as the source data (its a custom
view/subset of the records data). This worksheet is refreshed from the
sharepoint source periodically.

I created this tool/workbook on my desktop, and now want to put it on the
sharepoint location for multiple users. However, the Data Connection
definition for the linked worksheet is showing the local address of my pc, so
the data refresh won't work once the workbook is posted to the sharepoint. I
have not been able to figure out how to change the connection file
definitions. I would appreciate any insights!

Thanks