From: K on
My latest Excel creation extends to I342, however if I do Control-End, it
goes to I2533. Control-Home takes it to the upper left hand box as expected
it should. This is very cumbersome because at opening a Control-End is a
quick way to reach the end to start data entry. First I clicked and dragged
to hilite all thoses boxes then selected Delete. That did not move the end
point. Next I hilited the rows from the number column and deleted those rows.
That did not move the end point either. Other Excel docus I've created have
had similar end point issues and they have always performed properly so I
guess it's no big deal. However if there is a way to clean up this part of an
Excell prorgam, it would be nice to know. It may also be helpful to know how
I created an end point such a great distance away. Perhaps if I knew what I
did to create the distant end point, I could avoid doing so again. All ideas,
suggestions, and comments will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, K.