From: NEHicks on
Is there a way to stop a worksheet from accepting data after a certain date?
I have a workbook with 26 worksheets, 1 for each pay period. I would like to
add some kind of date limit so that the users of the workbook must go to the
next pay period if it is after the date that "sheet" closed.
From: Jim Thomlinson on
You can use

Data | Validation
Just set your end date to be equal to some cell on that sheet where you
input the close date.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"NEHicks" wrote:

> Is there a way to stop a worksheet from accepting data after a certain date?
> I have a workbook with 26 worksheets, 1 for each pay period. I would like to
> add some kind of date limit so that the users of the workbook must go to the
> next pay period if it is after the date that "sheet" closed.

Pages: 1
Prev: Change End Point?
Next: Make ZERO red and bold