From: Maanu on
Hi,

I would like to change the default font from Ariel to Verdana. I am using
office2003. Also I am using microsoft word as the Outlook editor. How can I
do that?

Thanks!
From: saymon on

Hi Maanu,

Here's what has to be done to change the font size and color in Outlook
2003.

1. In Outlook click Tools (top menu), then click Options, Mail Format
(tab).
2. Then click the Fonts (button)

Once you're there, you can select a font size, type and color for replies,
forwards, new messages etc.

Hope this helps.

--

Posted from http://outlook-center.com