From: rbb101 on
On a form I have two controls named [Con1] and [Con2]. On Exit of a third
control [ConComm], I am trying to change the font of Label304 only if [Con1]
And [Con2] are Not empty or Not Null.

So If both [Con1] and [Con2] have entries,
then Me.Label304.Forecolor=50787 Else (if there are no entries)
Me.Label304.Forecolor= 6697728

From: Marshall Barton on
rbb101 wrote:

>On a form I have two controls named [Con1] and [Con2]. On Exit of a third
>control [ConComm], I am trying to change the font of Label304 only if [Con1]
>And [Con2] are Not empty or Not Null.
>
>So If both [Con1] and [Con2] have entries,
>then Me.Label304.Forecolor=50787 Else (if there are no entries)
>Me.Label304.Forecolor= 6697728

If the for is displayed in single view, you can use VBA code
to do that:

If Not IsNull(Con1) And NotIsNull(Con2) Then
Me.Label304.Forecolor=50787
Else 'if there are no entries
Me.Label304.Forecolor= 6697728
End If

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]
From: rbb101 on
Thanks. Thats exactly what I was looking for.