From: MarioFromBelgium on
Hi guys,

I've read the thread and as an admin I'm interested in the possibility to go
through OWA to someone's mailbox (of which I have Full Mailbox Rights)
However, my IE doesn't ask me to authenticate it just opens my mailbox.

What is the solution for this?

Mario

From: MarioFromBelgium on
Sorry guys to have bothered you with this stupid question.
I can jus add the username aftre the url and thats it.

THX

"MarioFromBelgium" <MarioFromBelgium(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:83B5C6C0-CB8A-4A03-9E70-985C04D84F8F(a)microsoft.com...