From: Mike Painter on
messingerjc wrote:
> I take it back. That worked for the 6 month re-certification, but I
> ran into a problem with the 12 month re-certification. Because of
> that coding, Access isn't looking at the year, it's looking at the
> month, therefore, it's calling Feb. 09 the same as Feb. 10 and
> comparing it to the current year and is returning the field as being
> good since it's less than 12 months ago.

You asked for months and that was the solution given.

I use calculated fields to get the expiration date and use 60 days before
the event for color coding.
The field turns yellow xx days before and red when it expires.

That's handy but I also have a report that lets me fill in any number of
days before expiration and one that just shows expired.