From: kalle on

Hello

I'm using faceid 3077 in a menu I have created and which works well but
how do I change the color of the line?

If I use the Fill Color in the normal menu in Excel, change the line
color to the last used color.

Is it possible to do that by VBA-code?

Thanks in advance

From: Peter T on
The faceid is not relevant, at least not directly.

This adds the Line colour dropdown to your commandbar
cbr.Controls.Add ID:=1692
where cbr refers to the commandbar

If you want to programmatically change the line or border colour of some
object record a macro to get the basic syntax (at least you can do that in
2003- which I guess is what you are working with).

Regards,
Peter T

From: kalle on

Thanks for your answer.