From: ralf.schaa on
Hi group,

is it possible to change the colur of the hidden formatting symbols so
that they are contrasted to the normal text?

Cheers
-Ralf
From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
There is no practical way, no.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

From: Amish on
That is a great suggestion; I think many people would grasp the
concept of non-printing characters a little more readily if they were
in a different color (like a pale blue or silver).

From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
In MacWord they are a lighter color (grey rather than black).

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)