From: Terry on
I have a large spreadsheet that has a lot of different data (obviously).
Additions need to be made. Is there any way to change the font for all new
entries, besides cell by cell highlighting? Please help. Thank you.
From: Gord Dibben on
Select all the cells that will contain new data and format all at one go.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP