From: mlman on
I have high speed monitoring equipment that imports thousands of date time
readings as follows:
05/24/2010 14:20:00.000.084

Excel does not recognize it as a date time and I only need:
05/24/2010 14:20:00

Is there a way to convert the unrecognizable date time to a usable date time?
From: Mike H on
Hi,

have a look at 'Data|Text to columns' and use the full stop as the delimeter

--
Mike

question.