From: ralf.schaa on
Hi group,

In the equation editor:
can I change the font for only a part of an equation? It seems that
when I change the font for one part, the entire equation changes as
well.

Cheers
-Ralf
From: Yves Dhondt on
Assuming you use the new Word 2007 equations tool, you can select part of
the equation (balancing could be an issue) and select 'Normal Text' from the
Equations 'Design' tab and change the font size on the 'Home' tab.

Yves