From: John Doe on
Is there a setting for changing the command rate in the BIOS on the
Intel DP35DP? I suppose not, but just in case.

Thanks.
From: Fishface on
John Doe wrote:

> Is there a setting for changing the command rate in the BIOS
> on the Intel DP35DP? I suppose not, but just in case.

Probably not in the BIOS, but you can try it with this tool to set
it dynamically:
http://www.tweakers.fr/memset.html

Of course, this Windows-based tool precludes first running
Memtest86[+], so you'd best have a current backup and test
with Prime95 Torture Test or similar.
From: John Doe on
"Fishface" <fishface(a)invalid.invalid> wrote:

> John Doe wrote:

>> Is there a setting for changing the command rate in the BIOS
>> on the Intel DP35DP? I suppose not, but just in case.
>
> Probably not in the BIOS, but you can try it with this tool to
> set it dynamically:
> http://www.tweakers.fr/memset.html

My experience suggests that the Intel DP35DP motherboard (with the
current BIOS) has the "MCHBAR locked" and therefore cannot be
changed with that utility. It does clearly show that the timing is
T2 instead of T1. I might look around further to see if there is
some way to unlock my mainboard. Thanks for the lead.