From: Jack B. Pollack on
Is there a way to change or disable the keyboard shortcuts in OL 2003?

Thanks

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
No, not as a rule. Ctrl+Enter can be enabled/disabled but not others.

Which ones do you want to disable?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

From: Jack B. Pollack on
All the F12 key stuff
(I need to assign a hot key to a system wide event and the f12 key is the
best location)

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Those can't be disabled within Outlook - there might be windows utilities
you can use to override them.