From: Cbeckwith on
Code was writtten on the original form, but form is still named the same, the
only thing that has changed is the control for the form changed to tabbed
control and then I moved the individual controls to the appropriate tabbed
sheets. Having a problem with the cmd buttons exiting to a main form, so I am
thinking that I need to change the syntax on the code properites somehow. The
main form is called "POCheck", the individual tabs are called "PO Form" and
"Checkbook Form". I am not sure how the snytax needs to refer to the tabs?
Here is an example:

Private Sub cmdExit_Click()
Me.Refresh
DoCmd.Close