From: David Lowndes on
>Thanks all, got it working.

Good, it might be useful to someone else to mention what you found
that worked for you.

>Where can I get a list of FaceNames available?

They're whatever are available on the machine the software is running
on. Why do you want a list?

Bear in mind that each different OS release tends to have a different
set of core fonts and they can be different for different locales as
well.

Dave
From: Mihai N. on
> Where can I get a list of FaceNames available?
> I have searched the web and cant find a list.

That's because they can be quite different between different OS versions
and languages (not to mention user installed applications/fonts)

You should programatically enumerate them:
EnumFontFamiliesEx
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd162620%28VS.85%29.aspx
EnumFonts
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd162622%28VS.85%29.aspx