From: kristyangelique on
Is it possible for the color of the link line to differ from the color of the
'end' bar style? The color of the shape for the 'end' bar style is red, but
I would like the line indicated a Finish-to-Start link relationship to be
blue.

Thanks,

Kristy
From: "JulieS" passport6847 at maine dot rr dot on
Hello Kristy,

Sorry, as far as I know the only view you can change link line color in
is the Network diagram view. I don't believe it is possible in the
Gantt chart view.

I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along.

Julie
Project MVP

Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional information
about Microsoft Project

"kristyangelique" <kristyangelique(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:3377DE48-411B-4E54-BD7F-B47324402EDA(a)microsoft.com...