From: Khalakmu on
Hi,

I posted this question but it.. didn't came up in Forum so am posting
again...

I created to combo boxes in the form.. e.g. Individualone
Individual2

now on bases of Gender I want to change record source in the boxes..
if individualone box fetch male then individual2 box should fetch Females
and if individual2 fetching males then individualone Females

Two tables Individuals... and relations Relation table has two Fk ,from
table Individuals(PK)

How I would do this in the form... I am making a family tree database..

any help would be Highly appriciated.. and again am sorry posting second
time...

Thanks
Khalak

From: orange via AccessMonster.com on
Khalakmu wrote:
>Hi,
>
> I posted this question but it.. didn't came up in Forum so am posting
>again...
>
> I created to combo boxes in the form.. e.g. Individualone
>Individual2
>
>now on bases of Gender I want to change record source in the boxes..
>if individualone box fetch male then individual2 box should fetch Females
>and if individual2 fetching males then individualone Females
>
>Two tables Individuals... and relations Relation table has two Fk ,from
>table Individuals(PK)
>
>How I would do this in the form... I am making a family tree database..
>
>any help would be Highly appriciated.. and again am sorry posting second
>time...
>
>Thanks
>Khalak

See this link for a Family Tree type data model.
http://www.databaseanswers.org/data_models/genealogy/genealogy_dezign.htm