From: Magilla Gorilla on
I am using PP 2003. I am trying to format text in a text box within an existing presentation. I set the line spacing for the whole text box, and that works fine. However,
changing the line spacing before and after parapraphs does absolutely nothing. I have checked to make sure that I have put hard returns in to separate paragraphs, not soft
returns.

This problem does not happen if I create a new presentation from scratch. However, I cannot afford to start from scratch, as I am editing a very long, existing presentation, and
it would take me forever to start all over again. Something in the existing presentation is stopping me from changing the spacing before and after paragraphs, and I have
absolutely no idea what it is.

Can anyone help me with this? It is driving me nuts.

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.9 Final
------------------- ----- ---- -- -

From: Glen (TD DTP) on
It sounds like your text is in a “Title Placeholder” which only allows soft
returns; to confirm this delete the box – does a box saying “Click to Add
Title” appear?

The Solution: copy and paste the text box in the same slide. Then delete the
original (which is the title placeholder). You will now need to re-enter your
hard returns and your paragraph spacing should now work.

--
Glen (TD-DTP)
It''''s cold up here in Toronto...