From: Teeny on
I am attempting to create a pie chart with 2 lists of data, in column A I
have a list of occupations and in B I have a recent test scoring. I want a
chart that shows me a comparison of occupation and scores, I have been using
the chart wizard however I am getting a seperate result showing in the chart
for each cell and I need this to show as the scores of each occupation.

I hope this makes sense!

From: marysully on
Before you create the pie chart select both the A row (occupations) and the B
row (test scores). When creating make sure columns is checked under data
range. Under data labels check info you want to appear on the pie chart.
Category name and percent would work well for your comparison.