From: LaDdIe on
I have a data table that shows weekdays in the left column and values in the
next two columns, the data range is called 'Month'.

I have a macro that creates a Chart, but the category axis shows all days in
the month when run, even though there are not shown in the data table.

How can I stop Excel autofilling a chart with dates that I don't want and
that are not included in the data table?

Thank you.
From: LaDdIe on
No worries, i've got it sorted