From: LadyDi on
I have several workbooks containing charts. Everytime I open these files,
the size of the "plot area" has shrunk to the point that you cannot read the
information on the charts. Each time I open these files, I re-adjust the
"plot area" and re-save the file, but it continues to happen. Is there
something that I can do to prevent this from continually happening? I did
not have this issue when I used Office 2003. It has just started since I
started using Office 2007. I have to present these charts to my boss, and it
is extremly embarassing when my boss looks at my work and can't read it
because the plot area is so small. Please help me. This reflects poorly on
me, and I don't know how to prevent it.