From: dhstein on
I have a validation list which contains about 50 elements. The drop down
only shows 9 entries which I can then scroll through. Is there a way to get
the drop down to show more entries? There is nothing below the cell which
contains the validation list. Thanks for any help on this.
From: Paul on

There is no way to change the number of entries shown in a data
validation drop-down list. I believe you can do so with a ComboBox
control (i.e. from the Developer toolbar), but then additional code may
be required to validate entries.

;
6
9
0
7
4
7

:

--
Paul

- Paul
Paul's Profile: 1697
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/showthread.php?t=193089

http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz

From: JB on
Replace Drop/Down with UserForm

Display Userform with double-click

http://boisgontierjacques.free.fr/fichiers/DonneesValidation/DVForm2.xls

JB

From: dhstein on
Thanks Paul

dhstein;690747 Wrote:

> I have a validation list which contains about 50 elements. The drop
> down
> > only shows 9 entries which I can then scroll through. Is there a way
> to get
> > the drop down to show more entries? There is nothing below the cell
> which
> > contains the validation list. Thanks for any help on this.
>

> --
> Paul
>
> - Paul
> Paul's Profile: 1697