From: Code Numpty on
Is there an easy way to check the actual range being defined by a dynamic
named range?
From: Arvi Laanemets on
Hi

In Name Manager, activate 'Refers' To field for this name - according
worksheet is activated with actual range marked (dashed border).

Arvi Laanemets

"Code Numpty" <CodeNumpty(a)discussions.microsoft.com> kirjutas sõnumis news:
5A63CFF9-6F00-41B9-B4FE-36B51A3DC5CD(a)microsoft.com...

From: Pete_UK on
Press F5 (GoTo) and type the name in the box (or select from the list)
and click OK - the named range will be highlighted.

Hope this helps.

Pete

From: Code Numpty on
Thanks guys. This means my dynamic range needs some tweaking.
From: Lil Red Riding In The Hood on
On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 02:38:54 -0800 (PST), Pete_UK <pashurst(a)auditel.net>
wrote:

>Press F5 (GoTo) and type the name in the box (or select from the list)
>and click OK - the named range will be highlighted.
>
>Hope this helps.
>
>Pete
>
>On Feb 22, 9:00�am, Code Numpty <CodeNum...(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
>wrote:
>> Is there an easy way to check the actual range being defined by a dynamic
>> named range?

ANY time you go to the box that one uses to name a range and type in an
existing range name, Excel 'jumps' you directly to that range, selected.