From: <-> on
Greetings,

I have been asked to apply the following four security policies to domain
controllers. One of them I know is contra-indicated for use with domain
controllers (the anon sid xlate) but I wasn't sure about the others. I have
listed them below. If anyone can provide any advice on this I would be very
apprciative.

Network access: Do not allow anonymous enumeration of SAM accounts and
shares
Network access: Restrict anonymous access to Named Pipes and Shares
Network access: Do not allow anonymous enumeration of SAM accounts
Network access: Allow anonymous SID/Name translation

From: <-> on
Anybody?