From: elturco on
Hi everyone, somebody knows how to make an inform data input with a
choose inside?
This is: when i'm in a particular field at the "inform" form the
choose option should appear somewhere, may be like in the eq solver (I
´m using a hp48g).
PD: I have noticed the presence of some surveyors in the forum, or
people that work with coordinates like UTM, I´m a surveyor too so
please feel free to contact me via this way or by mail.
Thanks
From: PremiumBlend on
On Sep 29, 8:10 am, elturco <anuara...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone, somebody knows how to make an inform data input with a
> choose inside?
> This is: when i'm in a particular field at the "inform" form the
> choose option should appear somewhere, may be like in the eq solver (I
> ´m using a hp48g).
> PD: I have noticed the presence of some surveyors in the forum, or
> people that work with coordinates like UTM, I´m a surveyor too so
> please feel free to contact me via this way or by mail.
> Thanks

Hello,

Great to meet another surveyor who posts here! Glad you still have
your
HP 48G. I loaned mine to a surveyor friend of mine but his house got
hit
by lightning and everything went up in smoke. I cried for days!

Regards,

Mark
From: PremiumBlend on
On Sep 29, 8:10 am, elturco <anuara...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone, somebody knows how to make an inform data input with a
> choose inside?
> This is: when i'm in a particular field at the "inform" form the
> choose option should appear somewhere, may be like in the eq solver (I
> ´m using a hp48g).
> PD: I have noticed the presence of some surveyors in the forum, or
> people that work with coordinates like UTM, I´m a surveyor too so
> please feel free to contact me via this way or by mail.
> Thanks

Hello,

Great to meet another surveyor who posts here! Glad
you still have your HP 48G. I loaned mine to a surveyor
friend but his house got hit by lightning and everything

From: Raymond Del Tondo on
Hi,

you could try the Input Form Builder for the HP-48,
which is part of the SpeedUI package.
IFB48 can be used separately, of course.

IFB48 simplifies the creation of forms with choose fields,
amongst other things.

The output of IFB48 is a SysRPL object, but the are
third-party tools to create a wrapper for the output binary,
which eases usage of these objects from User RPL.

All available on www.hpcalc.org :

IFB48:
http://www.hpcalc.org/details.php?id=4211

HTH

Raymond

From: Elias1976 on
On 29 sep, 10:54, "Raymond Del Tondo" <Ih8...(a)nowhere.com> wrote:
> Hola,
>
> puede probar con el Generador de formularios de entrada para el HP-48,
> que es parte del paquete de SpeedUI.
> IFB48 pueden utilizarse por separado, por supuesto.
>
> IFB48 simplifica la creación de formas de elegir los campos,
> entre otras cosas.
>
> La salida de IFB48 es un objeto SysRPL, pero se
> herramientas de terceros para crear un contenedor para el binario de salida,
> lo que facilita el uso de estos objetos de usuario RPL.
>
> Todos los disponibles enwww.hpcalc.org:
>
> IFB48:http://www.hpcalc.org/details.php?id=4211
>
> HTH
>
> Raymond
>
> "elturco" <anuara...gmail.com>schrieb im NewsbeitragNoticias: dd712651-ae10-466a-8028-ce2952c4169f(a)m38g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...
> Hola a todos, alguien sabe cómo hacer un informe de datos de entrada con una
> elegir dentro?
> Esto es: cuando estoy en un campo particular en el "informar" de la forma
> elegir la opción debe aparecer en algún lugar, puede ser como en el solucionador de la ecuación (I
> Estoy usando una HP48G).
> PD: He notado la presencia de algunos encuestadores en el foro, o de
> personas que trabajan con coordenadas UTM, como, inspector Yo también soy así
> por favor no dude en ponerse en contacto conmigo a través de esta vía o por correo.
> Gracias

Yes, IFB48 is the best for 48 model.

I use IFB48 with excellent results.-