From: cybersonic on
Just got myself a HP50g a couple of weeks ago - been having a blast
playing with it :-)
(my previous HP's were a 32E and a 41CV which I still use a lot).

Anyways, I've been trying to get a handle on the graphing functions
but I came across the following problem:
on the Plot Setup screen, you can uncheck the 'Connect' box. I can't
find this setting in PPAR. How can this option be set
programmatically?

Thx,
Christophe
From: Chazzy Chazz on
Hi Christophe

If you set system flag -31, only points will be plotted. This can be
easily done by

<< -31 SF >>

Regards,

Gurveer

From: cybersonic on
On Sep 26, 11:53 pm, Chazzy Chazz <gurveer....(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> If you set system flag -31, only points will be plotted. This can be
> easily done by
>
> << -31 SF >>

Awesome! Thanks!!
Christophe.