From: Jason on
Hi all,

I'm about to start studying for the CCNA Wireless exam (640-721), can
anyone recommend a good Cisco wireless router? I was thinking along the
lines of the 851W?

TIA, Jason
From: bod43 on
On 3 July, 08:58, Jason <SpamSpamS...(a)SpanishInquisition.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm about to start studying for the CCNA Wireless exam (640-721), can
> anyone recommend a good Cisco wireless router? I was thinking along the
> lines of the 851W?
>
> TIA, Jason

I am not familiar with the exam however, I would
be concerned that you might be better off with an
Access Point. This will very likely cost more.
From: kumail on
kumail had written this in response to
http://forums.cabling-design.com/cisco/Re-Choosing-a-lab-router-47239-.htm
:
Hey buddy check this out, www.approvedciscomemory.com providing
outstanding rates as compared to memoryx.net and other sites. I bought 1GB
Approved Cisco Cat 6500 & SUP 720 Memory for around $300. And i am sure
you can also find your cisco lab router here. Isn't it awesome!!..=D

| http://forums.cabling-design.com/ |
| *** a better way to USENET *** |
| no-spam Web and RSS interface to your favorite newsgroup |
| alt.certification.cisco,comp.dcom.sys.cisco - messages and counting! |

From: kumail on
kumail had written this in response to
http://forums.cabling-design.com/cisco/Choosing-a-lab-router-47214-.htm :

-------------------------------------
Hey buddy check this out, www.approvedciscomemory.com providing
outstanding rates as compared to memoryx.net and other sites. I bought 1GB
Approved Cisco Cat 6500 & SUP 720 Memory for around $300. Isn't it
awesome!!..=D

From: Rob on
kumail <approvedciscomemory_at_hotmail_dot_co(a)foo.com> wrote:
> Isn't it awesome!!..=D

No, it is SPAM.
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2