From: Rune Allnor on
On 17 Des, 22:49, Rick Lyons <R.Lyons@_BOGUS_ieee.org> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
>   Here's wishin' all you guys a very Merry Christmas and
> a Happy New Year!

Still Merry Xmas and happy winter solstice from 63N30.
It's no snow, clear skies, -15C and an annoying mid-day sun
have been hovering just above the horizon the past few days -
can't see a thing. And to top it off, tonight electric power
prices jumped to USD 2/kWh.

Rune
From: Rick Armstrong on
Rick Lyons wrote:

> Here's wishin' all you guys a very Merry Christmas and
> a Happy New Year!

And the same to you, Rick.

Rick Armstrong
(Devout Pastafarian)
From: Rick Armstrong on
John Monro wrote:

> YOu blokes had better start being polite to Australians. I hear our
> Government is considering using part of our budget surplus to buy you.

Well then, I hope you folks have good relations with the Chinese,
because that's who owns us (or our debt, at least). ;)
From: Tauno Voipio on
Rune Allnor wrote:
> On 17 Des, 22:49, Rick Lyons <R.Lyons@_BOGUS_ieee.org> wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> Here's wishin' all you guys a very Merry Christmas and
>> a Happy New Year!
>
> Still Merry Xmas and happy winter solstice from 63N30.
> It's no snow, clear skies, -15C and an annoying mid-day sun
> have been hovering just above the horizon the past few days -
> can't see a thing. And to top it off, tonight electric power
> prices jumped to USD 2/kWh.
>
> Rune

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year from here also.
I'm also in winter solstice, but south of Rune, 60N15 and -19C.

--

Tauno Voipio
From: John Monro on
Rick Armstrong wrote:
> John Monro wrote:
>
>> YOu blokes had better start being polite to Australians. I hear our
>> Government is considering using part of our budget surplus to buy you.
>
> Well then, I hope you folks have good relations with the Chinese,
> because that's who owns us (or our debt, at least). ;)

Very good. So good that our Govenment hardly ever mentions
Human Rights concerns to their Government.