From: Mike Jones on
Responding to David:

> On Tue, 3 Aug 2010 19:50:32 +0000 (UTC), Mike Jones
> <luck(a)dasteem.invalid> typed furiously:
>
>>Responding to Barnabyh:

>>> Barnabyh replies:
>>>
>>> So what are you using? Links, lynx, dillo? IceCat any good if it's
>>> essentially Firefox?
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>

>>Seamonkey, as at least it's stable and predictable (and so, containable,
>>to a degree).
>>
> ROTFL. You complain about Mozilla and use Seamonkey. Do I detect some
> inconsistencies here?

Yup! You do indeed. :)

Now guess what the missing variable is?

--
*=( http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/
*=( For all your UK news needs.
From: David on
On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 17:38:20 +0000 (UTC), Mike Jones
<luck(a)dasteem.invalid> typed furiously:

>Responding to David:
>
>> On Tue, 3 Aug 2010 19:50:32 +0000 (UTC), Mike Jones
>> <luck(a)dasteem.invalid> typed furiously:
>>
>>>Responding to Barnabyh:

>>>Seamonkey, as at least it's stable and predictable (and so, containable,
>>>to a degree).
>>>
>> ROTFL. You complain about Mozilla and use Seamonkey. Do I detect some
>> inconsistencies here?
>

>Yup! You do indeed. :)
>
>Now guess what the missing variable is?

Lack of anything better, eh!
--
Regards
David
From: Mike Jones on
Responding to David:

> On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 17:38:20 +0000 (UTC), Mike Jones
> <luck(a)dasteem.invalid> typed furiously:
>
>>Responding to David:
>>
>>> On Tue, 3 Aug 2010 19:50:32 +0000 (UTC), Mike Jones
>>> <luck(a)dasteem.invalid> typed furiously:

>>> ROTFL. You complain about Mozilla and use Seamonkey. Do I detect some
>>> inconsistencies here?
>>

>>Yup! You do indeed. :)
>>
>>Now guess what the missing variable is?
>
> Lack of anything better, eh!

Close. Thats in there, but its not the key factor.

--
*=( http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/
*=( For all your UK news needs.