From: Not Necessarily Me on

"Steve Rauenbuehler" <stevenr(a)ucar.edu> wrote in message
> Not Necessarily Me wrote:
> > I tried it. It rotates the sketch entities as well. (unless I'm not
seeing
> > an option somewhere).
> >

> Try again what Dale said:
>
> Make a point sketch, and do a Circular Step and Repeat. Close the sketch.
>
> Now create the feature you want to array.
>
> Then pick Insert -> Pattern/Mirror -> Sketch Driven Pattern, pick your
> feature and your previous sketch....
>
> Steve R.

Oh I misunderstood Dale's instructions. I created a profile of the feature
and then did a Circular Step & Repeat. I will try again.
Thanks.
Jeff

From: Dale Dunn on
Thanks for clearing me up.
From: Wayne Tiffany on
Look up Curve Driven Pattern - that's where it is.

WT

From: Krister L on
You can make a curve driven pattern.....draw a circle and use it as
curve....choose between tangent to curve or aligned to seed
should work. I think this is the setting Your'e looking for, Corey

Krister L

From: Not Necessarily Me on
Thanks Wayne,

that's the ticket.