From: Merv on
try modifing the route map demon-rmap to remove the set interface
command as next-hop should suffice:

route-map demon-rmap permit 10
match ip address 102
set ip next-hop 83.160.32.1

From: Merv on
BTW I can traceroute from Canada to the demon next-hop

From: svdleer on

Merv wrote:
> BTW I can traceroute from Canada to the demon next-hop

True, but the last hop doesn't gives an icmp resonse, the other dsl
link gives answer

From: Merv on
well that is very unusal because it is a directly connected route

Can you post the output of debug icmp when you ping next hop
also post output for "sh arp 83.160.32.1"

From: Merv on
>From Cisco doc:

Understanding PBR

All packets received on an interface with PBR enabled are passed
through enhanced packet filters known as route maps. The route maps
used by PBR dictate the policy, determining to where the packets are
forwarded.

Route maps are composed of statements. The route map statements can be
marked as permit or deny, and they are interpreted in the following
ways:

* If a statement is marked as deny, the packets meeting the match
criteria are sent back through the normal forwarding channels and
destination-based routing is performed.
* If the statement is marked as permit and a packet matches the
access-lists, then the first valid set clause is applied to that
packet.

The above indicates that the route-map

route-map demon-rmap permit 10
match ip address 102
set interface FastEthernet0/0
set ip next-hop 83.160.32.1 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< this statement will
NOT be executed according to Cisco doc

pull the " set interface FastEthernet0/0" and see if you can ping
83.160.32.1