From: Roman Schreiber on
Hello,

I have an old Cisco 1200 Aironet Access Point, System Software Version
12.2(13)JA3. Someone told me, that a newer firmware version would support
WPA-PSK, the current only supports WEP. But I was not able to find this
newer firmware in the web, and a manual for installing it.

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks
Roman

From: Doug McIntyre on
"Roman Schreiber" <romanschreiber(a)gmx.at> writes:
>I have an old Cisco 1200 Aironet Access Point, System Software Version
>12.2(13)JA3. Someone told me, that a newer firmware version would support
>WPA-PSK, the current only supports WEP. But I was not able to find this
>newer firmware in the web, and a manual for installing it.

Cisco FN is your pal.

http://cisco.com/go/fn/

Searching on the 1200 Wireless Access Point, it comes back that
12.3(8)JEA3 is probably the image you want, it supposedly supports WPA
on it, is a standalone wireless LAN image (as opposed to some of the
newer images that are LWAPP).

And includes a link off to the release notes. (which in typical Cisco
fashion goes off to just the main IOS website, probably because its
all old and cold firmware now).

Looks like you can still download it if your on maintenance.

From: Roman Schreiber on
Thanks a lot!

Regards
Roman