From: Gordon on
Quicken 2005 Premier, Windows XP

For the last 3 days I have gotten an error message when I attempt to
download the ATT credit card into Quicken. Error Message was an OL
301A error. Today I called ATT Tech support and they said go to the
ATT web site and click on the "Quicken Download" button to
re-establish the connection. I did that and the charges I had been
able to see on the internet did download into my account.

Now however when I attempt a One Step Update, both Citi Bank and the
ATT accounts give the the 301A error message.

I happen to know the Citi Bank owns and process the ATT credit cards,
so figure these might be related.

Two questions:

#1 Are other having any trouble since say Sunday with ATT and/or Citi
cards?

#2 Any way around this issue on my end?

Gordon
Atlanta

SPAM has driven me to Spoof my email, sorry
From: jerryboyle on

"Gordon" <nospam(a)earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Quicken 2005 Premier, Windows XP
>
> For the last 3 days I have gotten an error message when I attempt to
> download the ATT credit card into Quicken. Error Message was an OL
> 301A error. Today I called ATT Tech support and they said go to the
> ATT web site and click on the "Quicken Download" button to
> re-establish the connection. I did that and the charges I had been
> able to see on the internet did download into my account.
>
> Now however when I attempt a One Step Update, both Citi Bank and the
> ATT accounts give the the 301A error message.
>
> I happen to know the Citi Bank owns and process the ATT credit cards,
> so figure these might be related.
>
> Two questions:
>
> #1 Are other having any trouble since say Sunday with ATT and/or Citi
> cards?
>
> #2 Any way around this issue on my end?
>
> Gordon
> Atlanta
>

> SPAM has driven me to Spoof my email, sorry

Same problem and error for my AT&T Universal Card. My problem started on 6/7
so it looks like we both got bitten by the same beast.

I don't have a solution and don't have time now to mess with this issue. Can
anyone else help?

From: jerryboyle on
P.S. Q05 Premier H&B, Windows XP Media Center SP2

From: Uncle Fester on
I also have a Citibank card and have been unable to d/l transactions
today.

From: Duncan on
Personally I think that the transactions are lost in UPS somewhere.

But when I called them (I had the same issue) I was told that there
were technical issues and hopefully by the end of the week it will be
fixed.