From: David Johnson on
I had struggled with Compress Old files about 7,130 KB BY RUN COMMAND THEN
TYPED IN CLEANMGR, I tried to delete them, it was not delete files. Please
you help me to do rid compress old files. and how do i prevent Temporary
Internet Files come in increase file stored volumes. What do I should turn
off Temporary Internet Files or what ????

I need you help me what step to step instruction how do I delete compress
old files that I need you give me bypass instruction more than cleanmgr.
Also, I felt bad that I wanted Mahnjong Titans download into my Windows XP.
--
David Johnson
From: Bob I on
The Disk Cleanup tool stops responding while it is compressing old files
on a Windows XP-based computer
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/812248

David Johnson wrote:

> I had struggled with Compress Old files about 7,130 KB BY RUN COMMAND THEN
> TYPED IN CLEANMGR, I tried to delete them, it was not delete files. Please
> you help me to do rid compress old files. and how do i prevent Temporary
> Internet Files come in increase file stored volumes. What do I should turn
> off Temporary Internet Files or what ????
>
> I need you help me what step to step instruction how do I delete compress
> old files that I need you give me bypass instruction more than cleanmgr.
> Also, I felt bad that I wanted Mahnjong Titans download into my Windows XP.

Pages: 1
Prev: QOS
Next: Show .lnk in explorer