From: David Miller on

Ben please submit networking patches with netdev on the CC: list.

You've been doing networking hacking for a very long time, so I'm
very surprised you failed to do this :-)
From: Ben Greear on
On 07/22/2010 12:48 PM, David Miller wrote:

> Ben please submit networking patches with netdev on the CC: list.
>
> You've been doing networking hacking for a very long time, so I'm
> very surprised you failed to do this :-)

I've been using git-email for not so long..forgot to over-ride
the email addr. Will resend to netdev.

Thanks,
Ben

> the body of a message to majordomo(a)vger.kernel.org

Ben Greear <greearb(a)candelatech.com>