From: Manuel Hoeger on
Thanks for helping me

but I still have some Problems:

> You will have to "erase" the original image by writing the transparent
> pixels over it.

How can I do this???

> What you have done, apparently, works like this. Let T be the transparent
> color and other
> letters opaque
>
> Current picture
> TTTabcTTT
>
> New picture
> TTTxTwTTT
>
> Result of OnPaint after current image is replaced with new image and
> repainted:
>
> TTTxbwTTT

That is exactly what I see.

> So in this case, you either draw all-transparent or use OnEraseBkgnd to
> erase to the
> transparent color. Because the color b was overwritten by a transparent
> pixel, it remains
> in place, because you did nothing to make it go away.

What do you mean with "draw all-transparent"?

Manu

From: Joseph M. Newcomer on
Well, I don't use CImage for much, so I'm not all that familiar with its features. But
without knowing how you create the "transparent" window I'm not sure what to look up to
see what I'd do to write a completely transparent set of pixels into it.
joe

On Mon, 1 Mar 2010 20:04:50 +0100, "Manuel Hoeger"
<Manuel.Hoeger(a)physik.stud.uni-erlangen.de> wrote:

>Thanks for helping me
>
>but I still have some Problems:
>
>> You will have to "erase" the original image by writing the transparent
>> pixels over it.
>

>How can I do this???
>

>> What you have done, apparently, works like this. Let T be the transparent
>> color and other
>> letters opaque
>>
>> Current picture
>> TTTabcTTT
>>
>> New picture
>> TTTxTwTTT
>>
>> Result of OnPaint after current image is replaced with new image and
>> repainted:
>>
>> TTTxbwTTT
>>

>That is exactly what I see.
>

>> So in this case, you either draw all-transparent or use OnEraseBkgnd to
>> erase to the
>> transparent color. Because the color b was overwritten by a transparent
>> pixel, it remains
>> in place, because you did nothing to make it go away.
>>

>What do you mean with "draw all-transparent"?
>
>Manu

Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
email: newcomer(a)flounder.com
Web: http://www.flounder.com
From: Manuel Hoeger on

Yes I have an CWnd as Parent which has a Bitmap on it.
and if i do fillrect I see a square in this bitmap