From: gargoyle60 on
Is there a way to programatically clear XP recently opened documents list?
From: Bob I on
Simply delete the shortcuts in the Recent Documents folder. A bat file
running in the Startup folder will do that.

From: Don Phillipson on
"gargoyle60" <gargoyle60(a)example.invalid> wrote in message

> Is there a way to programatically clear XP recently opened documents list?

If not, you can set Recent Documents not to display on Start Menu and
delete from desktops any shortcut to this record. TweakUI may be the
simplest method.
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

From: Jordan on
Or set the batch file to run on the shutdown script.

From: Piotr on
remove files from C:\Documents and Settings\<yourUser>\Recent

Uzytkownik "gargoyle60" <gargoyle60(a)example.invalid> napisal w wiadomosci
> Is there a way to programatically clear XP recently opened documents list?

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: OEM CD
Next: Order things startup in XP