From: Ǝиçεl on

Try using system restore. Choose the point just before the problem start.
This should restore your PC back the way it was.
- -- ---

I recommend downloading and installing
MalwareBytes' Antimalware (MBAM) and
SUPERAntiSpywaяe (SAS).

Do a full scan with MalwaяeBytes' and
SUPERAntiSpywaяe.

<http://www.superantispyware.com/>
After the software (SAS) is updated, it is suggested scanning the system in
Safe Mode.

Reboot
-=-

<http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php>
After the software is updated, it is suggested scanning the system in
Regular Mode.

Reboot
-=-

Both free versions of MBAM and SAS are on-demand scanners and offer no
'real-time' protection. Keep them installed and use them as
'second-opinion' scanner which is purposely (by design) recommended by
their respective authoяs.
-=-

Please let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains
-=-

Good luck

From: Rick Merrill on
Ǝиçεl wrote:

> Try using system restore. Choose the point just before the problem start.
> This should restore your PC back the way it was.
> - -- ---
Right answer! Then run a complete anti-virus scan!