From: frank.van.bortel@gmail.com on

Jochen Erfurt schreef:

> A Centura based third party ERP application. In Centura I receive the
> following message:
>
> connect tbbt kw/poeffel
> ^
> Error: 02554 SRV X54 Oracle specific error reported; more information
> available
>
> And in the Centura trace file the following error message:
>
> 10/16/06 17:29:34 1> [oracon] login string kw(a)TBBT
> 10/16/06 17:29:34 0> [ERROR] 2554 ORA-01019: unable to allocate memory in
> the user side
>
> I guess this is misleading, the server and instance works fine for weeks -
> before the Windows User rights have been changed.

Well:
01019, 00000, "unable to allocate memory in the user side"
// *Cause: The user side memory allocator returned error.
// *Action: Increase the processes heap size or switch to the old set
of calls.

No idea why this would be classied as misleading, nor what the action
means...
Some threads suggest the moving of folders, used by Oracle.
Judging by the fact you use Citrix (unsupported for old clients!) and
the rights structures have been changed, you'll need to research that
direction - reinstallation of the client software as a less priveliged
user
may resolve the problem.

Other threads discuss version incompatibilities (...), or NLS Settings.