From: Jonathan de Boyne Pollard on

> Can someone recommend any documentation that explains what process is
> responsible for administering the clipboard.

Possibly. Given that you use the singular "process", what that
documentation will tell you won't be what you're expecting. (-:

From: Colin Peters on
Jonathan de Boyne Pollard wrote:

>> Can someone recommend any documentation that explains what process is
>> responsible for administering the clipboard.
>>
> Possibly. Given that you use the singular "process", what that
> documentation will tell you won't be what you're expecting. (-:

Well, what I was after was some kind of description about what happens
when you call the API to put something on or off the clipboard. I assume
there's some mechanism at play to ensure that when two processes try to
copy at the same time (because the amount of data is large) that they
are somehow coordinated. Its really this kind of detail I'm after.

I'm not even sure I'm on the right newsgroup.