From: Roberta on
Hello,
Am using a Radeon X700 SE with a 2 monitor setup with TV attached (OS is
WinXP Sp3). When I want to use the TV I have to use #2 monitor and it
blacks out and I cannot see to manuever on that screen for showing on the
TV. There is a clone choice - can I use that to use the #1 monitor for
viewing on the TV so I can see the computer monitor and be able to
manipulate my screen? Hope this makes sense.
Any help will be appreciated. Thank you,
Roberta

From: Roberta on

"Roberta" <gmarob(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> Am using a Radeon X700 SE with a 2 monitor setup with TV attached (OS is
> WinXP Sp3). When I want to use the TV I have to use #2 monitor and it
> blacks out and I cannot see to manuever on that screen for showing on the
> TV. There is a clone choice - can I use that to use the #1 monitor for
> viewing on the TV so I can see the computer monitor and be able to
> manipulate my screen? Hope this makes sense.
> Any help will be appreciated. Thank you,
> Roberta

Forgot: Using ATI Catalyst CC version 2008