From: Reggie Hillier on
I am running a 4870 512 meg-10.1 drivers , 6600 quad,4 gig ram with a LG
GGC-H20L
blu-ray / hd-dvd drive. Sometimes when I play a blu-ray concert dvd I will
get a HDCP error
(3304) and it will disable the playback. This can happen after the concert
has played for 10-30 minutes. Also at times the whole screen will go green
for about 2 -3 seconds then it will display correctly . Any ideas on what is
going on ?
Thanks !

From: First of One on
You can give HDCP the finger by using Slysoft AnyDVD HD.

From: Carl on

"First of One" <root(a)127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> You can give HDCP the finger by using Slysoft AnyDVD HD.

I've used Slysoft stuff for years now, it's great.

Pages: 1
Prev: Freeware HDTV program
Next: Clone desktop