From: Bill Glidden on
I would like to be able to close Outlook 2003 from a batch process so that I
can back up PST files on a peer-to-peer XP Pro network. I have checked out
the Outlook 2003 command line switches and there does not appear to be one
that closes Outlook. Is there such a command? I have tried:
/exit
/close
/shutdown
all of which are invalid.
Help please, anyone?

From: Bill Glidden on
Have just dicovered Outlook 2003 add-in which backs up Personal Folders:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&familyid=8b081f3a-b7d0-4b16-b8af-5a6322f4fd01

Now need to see if this can be run from a command line.