From: Richard Mahan Sr on
Does anyone know of a shortcut to close multiple open windows in Win XP

From: chrisv on
Richard Mahan Sr wrote:
> Does anyone know of a shortcut to close multiple open windows in Win
> XP

"shutdown -a"

From: John P. Dearing on
Richard Mahan Sr wrote:
> Does anyone know of a shortcut to close multiple open windows in Win XP

Taken from http://www.computerhope.com/tips/wintips.htm#14

To close all open application in one click hold down the Ctrl key and
individually click each of the open programs on the task bar once all
buttons are selected click on one of the selected buttons with the right
mouse button and click "close group".

I think this might be what you are looking for.

John
--
John P. Dearing
A+, Network+, Server+
From: Sjouke Burry on
Richard Mahan Sr wrote:
> Does anyone know of a shortcut to close multiple open windows in Win XP

C:\WINDOWS\system32\shutdown.exe -s -f -t 04
From: Richard Mahan Sr on

"John P. Dearing" <John.Dearing(a)VerYOURPANTSizon.NET> wrote in message
> Richard Mahan Sr wrote:
>> Does anyone know of a shortcut to close multiple open windows in Win XP
>
> Taken from http://www.computerhope.com/tips/wintips.htm#14
>
> To close all open application in one click hold down the Ctrl key and
> individually click each of the open programs on the task bar once all
> buttons are selected click on one of the selected buttons with the right
> mouse button and click "close group".
>
> I think this might be what you are looking for.
>
> John
> --
> John P. Dearing
> A+, Network+, Server+
> To reply: Just drop "YOURPANTS" in my address! 8-)

Pages: 1
Prev: Desktop Icons?
Next: ARPC Devices