From: Webrider0 on
The update failed to install and I received the above error code and message.
How can I fix this?
From: Ǝиçεl on
Insert your Office 2007 into the appropriate drive-bay.
-=-

From: Webrider0 on
I tried with the Office CD in the drive but the same error code and message
came up.

From: MowGreen on
0x8007066F ERROR_UNKNOWN_PATCH
The update is not applied to this product.

1) *Which* update is failing to install ?
2) *What* is the edition of Windows; **what Service Pack level** is it on ?
3) Did you try manually downloading, ***saving the update***, and then
try to manually install it yet ?

Microsoft Download Center
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/default.aspx

MowGreen