From: Jeff on
Hello,
I receive the code 8007370d when I run any stand alone updates for vista. Or
I am told that the patch does not apply for my system. I look at the history
on the automatic updates and last install was a 15/2/8 and update can not
connect. I can not see any installed patches either. any Idea?
Thanks
Jeff
From: TaurArian on
Have you ever been offered the CheckSUR update
If not, try running that - Description of the CheckSUR update for Windows Vista and for
Windows Vista for x64-based systems
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/947821

Learn how to install Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1)
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/Help/133c8953-c9cd-4fa5-8883-03e91bb6f2021033.mspx

--

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2008 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org