From: KMD on
I just installed FrontPage 2003 on my new computer/Windows 7. As I am trying
to create the website, I can't see the codes in the "design" window (like the
font, "span", "a" when there is a bookmark or hyperlink, and "p" at the
beginning and end of lines or paragrahs, etc.
Any suggestions?
From: Ronx on
Use the tags at the bottom of the main window to
change to Split view.
The codes will be in the Code pane, and the
rendered markup in the Design pane.

--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)